Contact
Facebook
Song Requests
Set (Show) History
View Thread

Evolving Beats presents D-Flux Guest Mix - Luni 13.04.09 - 21:00
Marian
www.trancenet.ro/images/news/d-flux.jpg

My name is Sergiu COSMIN and I was born in 1985 in a city called Brasov, where I still live today, in the middle of Transylvania's mountains, located in the center of Romania.

I first took contact with electronic music in 1991 thanks to my parents who were listening to Jean Michelle Jarre but at that time I was too small, only 6 year old, to understand this phenomenon.

The revelation came in 1998 with the song How Much Is The Fish from Scooter, artist which I still like today, and later with DJ Aligator, Alice DeeJay, Brooklin Bounce, Music Instructor, SASH! and many others. But the first contact with real trance was made one year later in 1999 with the awesome tune Sandstorm from Darude and tunes from other artists such as Paul van Dyk and Tiesto.

The first hardtrance influence came in 2002 when I got a hold of the Trance Energy 2002 DVD seeing and hearing for the first time the likes of Yves DeRuyter, Dumonde, Kai Tracid, Bas & Ram but also Cosmic Gate. I started DJ'ing the same year first doing some more commercial and crappy sets but thanks to the internet I got hold of some DJ learning material and have been perfecting my skills ever since.

These days I spin uplifting, tech and hard trance and sometimes I even go to some hardhouse and/or psytrance if I really want to make things hot . I have 4 radio shows on three online radios (Radio Trance Romania, Totaal FM & Digitaly Imported). My influences at the moment come from Scot Project, Technikal, PHATT, Phil York, Nick Rowland, Dave 202, Ralph Novell on the hard side of trance and Sean Tyas, Blank & Jones, Giorgio Ponticelli, Manuel le Saux, Ferry Corsten on the uplifting side of trance.

TRANCEnet Radio Staff
--------------------------

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here
Calendar
July 2019